Today im feeding my vocabulary with new word… drum roll please…
Definition: 1. [n] a person who takes photograph professionally and non- professionally, who profess that his or her images were Photoshop® free, on the justification that.. “i just move that slider further right to correct my exposure, color, etc.
2. [n] person with hypocrisy over non usage of pixel bending machine, and claiming photographic workmanship.
Definition: 1. [adj] representing group of person with an appalling hypocrisy over abhorrence of that pixel bending magic of Adobe ® Machines et al.
I have encountered them some many times. What you’ll hear from them is plain justification why they have used such Pixel bending tool, and they turn to it as a last resort. Okay that’s fine But when i look at their images.. Wow its pretty much like an Adobe Website, i thought i was redirected to the Adobe user groups gallery.
By the way all of them are RAW shooters..
- How to Create a Pattern in Photoshop (brighthub.com)
- Medium Dynamic Range? (shutterlag.wordpress.com)
- Image Resolution–the Key to Excellent Prints (pcworld.com)
- Build Your Own YouTube Channel (parkercorpcomm.wordpress.com)
- Photoshop Turns 21: We Take a Look Back (pcworld.com)
- Super Crisp Font Anti-Aliasing In Photoshop With Sub-Pixel Hinting (tutorial9.net)
- 12 Free Repeating Pixel Patterns for Photoshop (line25.com)
- Photoshop type Online Image Editor with Sumo Paint (madrasgeek.com)
- Photoshop Express: On-the-Go Photo Editing (iphone.appstorm.net)